Grab your slow-cooker and get this delicious bone broth based dish simmering away!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4-6 hours
Total Time: 4-6 hours
2 Tbs oil
1 lb beef roast, cubed
1 large onion, sliced
4 cloves garlic, chopped
2 Tbs flour
2 pouches Proper Good Chicken Bone Broth
4 Tbs soy sauce
4 Tbs rice vinegar
1 Tbs sugar
2 bay leaves
Juice of 1 lime
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1. In saucepan over medium heat, add oil and brown meat. Remove from heat and place in the slow cooker.
2. Saute onion and garlic for a few minutes to soften. Add flour and cook for 30 seconds.
3. Combine Proper Good Bone Broth, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar and bay leaves and mix well.
4. Pour this mixture over the beef in the slow cooker. Cook on high 4-6 hours.
5. Remove from heat and stir in lime juice. Serve with rice and top with green onions.