Low-carb, high in protein and perfectly seasoned!
Prep Time: 4-6 hours (marinating time)
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 4-6 hours, 10 minutes
2 tbs oil
1 white onion, thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 lb flank steak, marinated 4-6 hours
1/2 lime, juiced
2 Tbs chili powder
1 Tbs cumin
1 Tbs mexican oregano
1 Tbs paprika
Wooden skewers or toothpicks
1. Combine ingredients for marinade in a large bag or bowl. Marinade the steak for 4-6 hours in the fridge.
2. In large saute pan over medium high heat, add the oil, onion and peppers. Saute until softened and remove from heat.
3. Cut marinated flank steak into strips. Roll onions and peppers in the steak strips and secure with skewers or toothpicks.
4. Over medium high heat, saute steak rolls until browned.
5. Serve with your favorite salsa or dip :-)