Bone Broth braised brisket on Keto tortillas
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hours, 20 minutes
2 lbs beef brisket
2 Tbl vegetable oil
3 Tbl paprika
2 Tbl cumin
3 Tbl chili powder
2 Tbl oregano
1 can crushed tomatoes
1 red onion, finely chopped
8 cloves garlic, finely chopped
Fresh cilantro, shaved cabbage, pico de gallo for toppings
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Warm saute pan on medium heat with vegetable oil. Brown beef brisket on both sides. Place in baking dish.
2. Cover with seasonings, tomatoes, onions, garlic and Proper Good Bone Broth.
3. Cover with foil and bake for 3 hours, or until meat is very tender.
4. Shred beef and toss in the remaining sauce in the baking dish.
5. Serve on cauliflower tortillas, top with cilantro, shaved cabbage and pico de gallo.