Get wild with your stuffing!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
2 pouches - Proper Good Chicken Bone Broth
6 oz - Wild Rice
5oz - Seasoned Croutons
1/2 cup - Grass-fed Butter
1/2 cup - Celery, diced
1/2 cup - Onion, diced
1/2 cup - Fresh cranberries
1/4 cup - Bell Pepper, diced
2 tsp - Poultry Seasoning
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2. Bring one pouch of Proper Good Chicken Bone Broth and the wild rice in a saucepan to a boil.
3. Reduce heat and cover.
4. Simmer for 25 minutes, until the rice is softened.
5. Warm a saute pan at medium heat.
6. Melt butter and saute celery, onion and bell pepper until softened.
7. When rice is cooked, combine rice, croutons, poultry seasoning, vegetables, cranberries and remaining pouch of Proper Good Chicken Bone Broth in a baking dish.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
9. Serve with Proper Good Holiday Gravy and Proper Good Mash Potatoes