Proper Good's meals are always ready to heat and eat... these shrimp foil packets are also great for on-the-go! Delicious shrimp glazed with yummy seasonings and fresh veggies.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
1 lb. Raw Shrimp, thawed, peeled, and deveined
1 lb. Andouille Smoked Sausage, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 lb. Fingerling Potatoes or Baby Red Potatoes, halved or whole (depending on their size)
2 Ears of Corn, cut into 4-5 rounds
1 small Yellow Onion, thinly sliced
4 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, or butter
(optional) 4 Garlic Cloves
1 tbsp. Seafood Seasoning
3 tsp. Cajun Seasoning (or Proper Good's Spicy Seasoning)
Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
1. Cut the tin foil into four 12" long rectangles, then line the insides with a piece of parchment paper that is smaller than the tin foil piece.
2. In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients until evenly coated in the seasonings.
3. Divide the ingredients into the four prepared foil packets.
4. Fold up the sides to seal completely, then press down to ensure they stay tight.
5. Place on a preheat grill over high heat to cook for about 12-15 minutes, or until fully cooked. Enjoy warm!
Enjoy this dish with our Quinoa and Brown Rice Blend!
Lauren from A Bright Moment Co Food Blog created this amazing recipe!