This two-ingredient recipe uses Proper Good's Broccoli Cheddar Soup to create a creamy, cheesy chicken dish that'll delight the whole table!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
4 chicken breasts
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place chicken breasts in an oven safe dish. Cover with Proper Good Broccoli Cheddar Soup.
3. Cover with foil and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked.
4. Remove foil and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with Proper Good Brown Rice and Quinoa.