A crunchy & hearty winter salad to pair with your favorite soup!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
Total Time: 35-40 minutes
Ingredients - Salad
2 cups winter squash, peeled and cut in small chunks
1 bunch kale, stems removed and chopped
1/2 cup cranberries
1/2 cup toasted pecans
1 tsp oil
Pinch of salt and pepper
Ingredients - Dijon Dressing
1/3 cup olive oil
2 Tbl apple cider vinegar
2 Tbl dijon mustard
2 tsp maple syrup
1/4 tsp salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Toss squash in oil, salt and pepper.
3. Bake on a sheet pan for 25-30 minutes, or until squash is softened.
4. While squash baking, combine Dijon dressing ingredients and whisk together.
5. Place chopped kale, cranberries, pecans and squash in a large bowl.
6. Toss with dijon dressing.
7. Serve with your favorite Proper Good Soup :-) We love it with our Butternut Squash Soup!