Craving a little crunch? Try this ridiculously scrumptious crunchy wrap with our Spicy Seasoning!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 cups Portobello Mushrooms, sliced
1-2 tsp. Proper Good Spicy Seasoning
1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
2 Large Burrito-sized Flour Tortillas
1 Small Flour Tortillas
1 Small Corn Tostadas substitute with tortilla chips or another crunchy alternative
1/4 cup Salsa or diced tomatoes & chopped parsley
1/2 cups Shredded Lettuce
1/2 cup Dairy-free Shredded Cheese (optional)
1/4 cup Black Beans optional
1/4 cup Corn
1. In a large pan over medium heat, add in 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil. Then, add in the sliced mushrooms to saute until tender, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in the spicy seasoning and salt to cook for one more minute, then set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine the black beans and corn. Set aside.
3. To Build the CrunchWrap: In each large flour tortilla, add an equal amount of the mushrooms. Then, add in an equal amount of the shredded cheese (optional). Then, add in an equal amount of black beans mixture. Then, add one corn tostada on top. Add an equal amount of guacamole, shredded lettuce and salsa. Add on the final small flour tortilla and fold over the edges of the large flour tortilla.
4. (Optional) I recommend pinning down each fold with a toothpick for an easier time cooking it. Then, you would remove the toothpicks once the crunchwrap has been placed seam side down into the pan.
5. In a large pan over medium heat, add 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil. One at a time, add in each crunchwrap seam side down. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Serve warm, or allow to cool completely and then place in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
This lovely recipe is created by Lauren at Bright Moment Co - find more of her recipes HERE