Need a new Meatless Monday recipe? These Grilled Tofu Steaks feature our paprika & pepper based Seasoning, and a hint of sweet honey flavor.
Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
14 oz extra firm tofu
4 Tbl soy sauce
3 Tbl sesame oil
1 tsp honey
1. Remove tofu from the package. Cut into 1 inch thick slabs and place on paper towels to drain.
2. Top with more paper towels and place a baking pan on top with cans or items to weigh down the tofu. Allow to press and drain for 30 minutes.
3. Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, Proper Good Proper Spicy Seasoning and honey in a small bowl.
4. Place drained tofu in a flat dish and cover with sauce. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
5. Grill tofu steaks over medium high heat until crispy and golden brown.
6. Enjoy with your favorite side.