This sweet & tangy dish combines fresh veggies, Guy Gone Keto Teriyaki sauce and our Grass-fed Beef Bone Broth.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
1-2# beef round steak, cut in thin strips
1 lime juiced
2 Tbs brown sugar
2 Tbs soy sauce
2 Tbs sesame oil
1 head broccoli, cut in small florets
1/2 bell pepper, thinly sliced
1/2 onion, thinly sliced
1 cup baby corn
1 cup snow peas
1 carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
1. In a small bowl, coat strips of beef in lime juice, brown sugar and soy sauce and set aside.
2. In a large saute pan or wok, warm sesame oil over medium high heat.
3. Add marinated beef and saute until edges are browned, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan.
4. Add prepared vegetables and saute until tender, about 3-4 minutes.
5. Pour in Proper Good Beef Bone Broth and Guy Gone Keto Teriyaki Sauce. Bring to a simmer and add the beef back to the pan. Combine well.
6. Serve over rice or noodles.