Sometimes we use our soup as a sauce! This is a delicious and quick chicken dish made with our Butternut Squash Soup, this delicate soup makes a tasty and easy sauce! Give it a try!Ingredients
4 large chicken breasts
12 oz Proper Good Butternut Squash Soup
1 cup coconut milk
1/2 Cup Chicken Bone Broth
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 Tablespoon garlic powder
1 Tablespoon onion powder
5 sprigs fresh thyme
Pinch of pepper
Pinch of salt
1. Add olive oil to the pan and put on medium heat.
2. Trim chicken breasts and season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
3. Place seasoned chicken breasts in a pan until lightly golden on each side, approx. 3 minutes.
4. Reduce heat to low, add coconut milk, bone broth and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Add the full 12 oz pouch of Proper Good squash and carrot soup, simmer for another 15 minutes.
6. Check chicken breasts are cooked through, simmer longer if needed.
7. Garnish with fresh thyme and serve hot!