Simple to make, delicious to eat...
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
1 14oz package of store bought Puff Pastry
8 oz Brie Cheese, cut into small cubes
1/4 cup Pecans, chopped
2 sprigs fresh Rosemary
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Coat muffin pan with vegetable oil.
3. Roll out thawed puff pastry and cut into 2 1/2 inch squares. Press these squares into muffin pan.
4. Place one tablespoon of butternut squash soup on top of the puff pastry. Add small cubes of brie cheese and top with a pinch of chopped pecans.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
6. Once removed from oven, top with a small piece of fresh rosemary.
7. Serve hot!