If you're in the mood for a seriously filling and easy to make Pumpkin Curry, you're in the right place!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
2 Pouches - Proper Good Spiced Pumpkin Soup
2 - Large Chicken Breasts (simply leave out for a plant-based meal)
4 - Medium Russet Potatoes, diced
3 - Medium Carrots, diced
1/2 - Onion, diced
2-3 - Garlic Cloves, diced
2 Tbsp - Garam Masala
2 Tbsp - Yellow Curry Powder
2 Tbsp - Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper, to taste
1. Warm large saute pan over medium heat.
2. Add olive oil, onion and garlic. Saute for a few minutes.
3. Add potatoes, carrots, chicken and spices.
4. Add 2 pouches of Proper Good Spiced Pumpkin Soup.
5. Lower heat and cover.
6. Simmer for 10-15 minutes, until vegetables have softened and chicken is cooked.
7. Add peas and salt and pepper to taste.
8. Cook for an additional 5 minutes to finish.
9. Enjoy over cooked rice or noodles.