Spaghetti Squash Pizza Bites
Estimated time to read 1 minutes
This recipe takes Keto Pizza Bites to a whole new level! They're crispy yet creamy & full of delicious flavor.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
1 spaghetti squash, sliced in rings
1 tbs oil
1/2 tsp salt and pepper
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. On a baking sheet, place spaghetti squash rings. Brush with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until softened. Remove from the oven.
4. Scrape spaghetti squash into a mixing bowl and add 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese. Combine well.
5. Press this mixture into muffin tins and return to oven for another 10 minutes.
6. Top with Proper Good Red Pepper and Meatball Soup and top with the remaining 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown.