Chili in a quesadilla?! What could be better! Melted cheese, southwestern flavors & smooth guacamole...Cooking Info
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
1 Pouch Proper Good Southwest Chili
4 oz your favorite cheese
1 cup guacamole
1 Tbl oil
2-4 large tortilla wraps
1. Heat Southwest Chili. At home simply tear off the top of the pouch and heat in a microwave for 90 seconds. If you're camping, leave the pouch intact and boil in pouch for 3-5 minutes - your chili will be piping hot!
2. In large saucepan or griddle (if camping) over medium heat, warm oil.
3. Spread guacamole on a tortilla wrap.
4. Pour hot Southwest Chili over the guacamole on your tortilla wrap, cover in your favorite cheese.
5. Warm folded tortilla in the saucepan for about 2 minutes per side, until the cheese is melted and the tortilla is golden brown.