This delicious dish features Proper Good's Chicken Bone Broth, zesty lemon flavors and perfectly seared salmon.
Total Cook Time: 20 minutes
4 Salmon Filets
1 cup Proper Good Chicken Bone Broth
1 cup Whole Milk
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated or shredded
3 Garlic Cloves, minced
1 Lemon, juice & zest
3 tbsp. Flour
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tbsp. Chives, fresh or dried
1/4 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
Fresh Parsley, for serving
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the bone broth, milk, grated cheese, minced garlic, flour, lemon juice, lemon zest, chives, salt and black pepper.
2. Add the olive oil to a cast iron skillet or frying pan over medium high heat to warm up for 1 minute.
3. Pat the salmon filets dry with a paper towel, then season lightly with salt and black pepper.
4. Place the salmon face-side down in the pan to sear undistributed for 3-4 minutes, then flip to cook an additional 2-3 minutes, or until fully cooked.
5. Remove the salmon from the pan, cover with aluminum foil, then pour in the broth mixture into the same pan. Bring it to a boil, then simmer for 2-3 minutes, or until thickened. Add the salmon back in to the pan to heat up for 1-2 minutes.
6. Garnish with fresh parsley, lemon slices, and grated cheese to serve warm. Enjoy!
This dish was made by the lovely Lauren at A Bright Moment Co.!