1. Preheat oven at 400 degrees. Combine onion, zucchini, asparagus, peppers, 2 Tbs oil, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
2. On a baking sheet, roast vegetables for 20 minutes, or until softened and golden brown.
3. Remove from oven.
4. On a separate lined baking sheet, place one sheet of phyllo dough, brushing each sheet with remaining olive oil and pinch of shredded cheese. Continue this until all phyllo dough is layered and oiled.
5. Add 1/2 pouch of Proper Good Butternut Squash Soup to the top of the phyllo dough.
6. Add previously roasted vegetables. Top with remaining asiago cheese.
7. Place in oven and cook for 20 minutes, or until dough is golden brown.