Savory Pumpkin Tarts
Estimated time to read 1 minutes
These Pumpkin Tarts are perfection! Simple to make, incredibly tasty and wonderful to add as an appetizer to your favorite holiday meals!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
12 oz - Cream Cheese
1/4 Cup - Brown Sugar
5-6 pieces - Crispy Bacon
24 - Pre-Made Phyllo Tart Shells
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2. Blend softened cream cheese and brown sugar in mixer until smooth.
3. On low speed, slowly add your pouch of Proper Good Spiced Pumpkin Soup until well combined.
4. Add mixture into tart shells and bake for 5-10 minutes.
5. Top with crispy bacon pieces.
Serve warm. Enjoy!