A quick and easy top-notch Pasta Bake!
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-25 minutes
Total Time: 20-35 minutes
16oz - Pasta of your choice, we love to use Rigatoni or Penne
1 1/2 Cup - Parmesan or Mozzarella Cheese
1 Tbsp - Fresh Parsley, chopped
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2. Boil noodles until softened.
3. Toss cooked noodles with Proper Good Red Pepper and Meatball Soup and 1 cup shredded cheese.
4. Place in baking dish and top with the remaining cheese.
5. Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown and bubbling.
6. Remove from oven and top with chopped parsley.