A delicate, juicy dish featuring our yummy Chicken Bone Broth.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
3 Tbs butter
2 trout fillets, or any small white fish
1 shallot, thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 Tbs capers
1 lemon, juiced
2 Tbs fresh parsley, roughly chopped
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In large saute pan over medium heat, add 2 Tbs butter and trout. Saute for 2-3 minutes per side, until golden brown and flaky. Remove from pan.
2. Add remaining 1 Tbs butter and saute shallot and garlic until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
3. Add capers, lemon juice, Proper Good Bone Broth and bring to a simmer.
4. Return the trout to the pan and cover with sauce.
5. Serve immediately and top with fresh parsley.