Split Pea and Kale Bake
Estimated time to read 1 minutes
With only 5 minutes of prep time, this dinner dish couldn't be easier! It's vegan, full of flavor and sure to delight everyone at the table!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
2 sweet potatoes, cut in large chunks
1 Tbl oil
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place sweet potato, oil, salt and pepper in a baking pan.
3. Bake for 30 minutes, or until fork tender.
4. Remove the pan from the oven and pour over the pouch of Proper Good Split Pea and Kale Soup.
5. Return to the oven for another 5 minutes. Serve with Proper Good Brown Rice and Quinoa.