A creamy mix of all your favorites– noodles, veggies and Proper Good's Cream of Chicken Soup!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
1 Tbl oil
1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
1 8oz package of crimini mushrooms, sliced
2-3 garlic cloves, minced
2 pouches Proper Good Cream of Chicken Soup
1 package of spaghetti noodles
1 Tbl fresh basil, thinly sliced
1. In a large pot, boil water and cook noodles according to directions on package
2. In the meantime, warm a large saute pan over medium high heat.
3. Add oil, onion, mushrooms and garlic. Saute for 4-5 minutes, until softened.
4. Add Proper Good Cream of Chicken Soup to the pan and warm throughout.
5. Place cooked noodles in sauce and combine well.