Proper Good Chicken Pot Pie
Estimated time to read 1 minutes
The only thing better than a warm, scrumptious slice of Chicken Pot Pie is when it's made with Proper Good's Cream of Chicken Soup!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
2 sheets pre-made pie crust
1 cup shredded chicken
1 bag mixed frozen vegetables
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees
2. Place 1 sheet of crust in a pie pan. Bake for 5-10 minutes and remove from the oven.
3. In a bowl, combine shredded chicken, mixed vegetables and Proper Good Cream of Chicken Soup. Pour mixture into prepared pie crust.
4. Top with the second sheet of pie crust. Cut small slits on top to allow to vent.
5. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 25 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbling.