Estimated time to read 1 minutes
Add a spicy tangy hit to your favorite foods with these tasty pickled veggies!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Serves 1 - 2 Jars
1 cup vegetables of your choice, thinly sliced
- red onion, cucumbers, carrots, radishes, jalapeños and so on.
2 cloves of garlic
1 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup water
1 tsp salt
1 Tbl sweetener (for keto use monkfruit, eurythritol or swerve)
1-2 glass jars
1. In small saucepan, add vinegar, water, salt and sweetener and warm over medium heat.
2. When boiling, add spices and garlic.
3. Place sliced vegetables and garlic into glass jars and pour brine over top.
4. Seal jars and allow to cool. Once cool, refrigerate for an hour.
5. For best flavor, allow a few hours before eating.
6. They will continue to pickle and remain good, kept in the refrigerator, for up to a month, enjoy!