Need a new family dinner recipe? Try this simple & savory pasta dish made by the lovely Lauren at A Bright Moment Food Blog.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Serves: 6-8 people
3 cups Beef Bone Broth
1 lb. Lean Ground Beef
8 oz Linguine or Spaghetti, dry pasta
15 oz. Tomato Sauce
3 large Roma Tomatoes, diced
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
1/4 cup Fresh Basil, chopped
1/4 cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tbsp. Tomato Paste
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
1/4 cup Sundried Tomatoes (optional)
1. In a large pot over medium high heat, add in the olive oil to warm up for 1 minute.
2. Sauté the garlic until fragrant, about one minute, then add the ground beef, breaking it up until fully cooked through. Add in the diced roma tomatoes to cook for 2-3 minutes, then stir in the chopped basil and parsley, tomato paste, sundried tomatoes, salt, and black pepper.
3. Add in the grated parmesan cheese, tomato sauce and beef broth, then stir to combine. Bring to a boil.
4. Break the noodles in half, then lay criss cross in the pot, pressing down with a wooden spoon to submerge in the broth. Do not stir at this point.
5. Cover with a lid and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the pasta is al dente.
6. Serve with freshly chopped basil or parsley, and grated parmesan cheese. Enjoy!