Minestrone Breakfast Bake
Estimated time to read 1 minutes
This seriously filling breakfast is quick to make and perfect for a hot breakfast on a cold winters day...
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
4 - Eggs
1 tsp - Fresh Parsley, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Pour 2 pouches of Minestrone Meatball Soup into individual serve oven safe dishes.
3. Crack eggs gently into soup, with space around each egg.
4. Cook for 10 minutes, or until whites are cooked through.
5. Top with fresh parsley.
6. Serve with buttery toast.