Imagine a scone and chocolate chip cookie meet, making the most beautiful breakfast treat made from oatmeal! It's fluffy, chewy, chocolate-y, and features Proper Good's Ready Made Oatmeal!
Makes 12-15 cookies
2 cups All Purpose Flour
1 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
1 cup Proper Good Ready Oatmeal (Fully Cooked)
1/3 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips
1/4 cup Blueberries, frozen or fresh (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and sugar together until creamy.
4. Stir in the oatmeal, chocolate chips, and (optional) blueberries.
5. Add the flour mix into the bowl, then fold together with a wooden spoon or spatula until well-combined. (It will be sticky batter).
6. With wet hands, form your cookies and place on the prepared baking pan.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until just set and lightly golden brown on the edges.