Red Pepper Cauliflower Bake
We love oven bakes! Easy, delicious and filling, here's how to make a Proper Good keto-friendly cauliflower bake...
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-25 minutes
Total Time: 20-35 minutes
2 heads - Cauliflower, cut into florets
1 1/2 Cups - Parmesan or Mozzarella Cheese
1 Tbsp - Fresh Parsley, chopped
Olive Oil - to taste
Salt - to taste
Pepper - to taste
1. Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
2. Toss cauliflower florets in Olive Oil, Salt and Pepper.
3. Bake in oven for 15 minutes, or until slightly softened.
4. Remove from oven.
5. Stir in Proper Good Red Pepper and Meatball Soup.
6. Top with cheese and return to the oven.
7. Cook for an additional 10 minutes.
8. Top with chopped parsley and serve.