Yummy queso with a Bone Broth base!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 small White Onion, finely chopped
1/2 Jalapeno, minced
1 lb White American Cheese
1/2 cup Milk
1/2 Pouch Proper Good Chicken Bone Broth
2 tsp Cilantro, chopped
2 tsp Tomato, chopped
1. Warm oil in saucepan on medium heat.
2. Saute onion and jalapeno until softened.
3. Add cheese, milk and bone broth and reduce heat to low.
4. Simmer until melted and well combined.
5. Top with cilantro and tomato and serve immediately !
6. Enjoy with traditional tortilla chips or if you're looking for a keto friendly option simply serve with bacon, pork rinds or keto-friendly tortillas, click HERE for recipe.