Keto Cauliflower Tortillas
Tortilla deliciousness without the carbs! Perfect for dipping in Proper Good keto-friendly and low-carb soups :-)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Serves 20 small tortillas
1 head cauliflower, cut into florets, pulsed finely in food processor
1/4 cup shredded cheese
4 sprigs fresh cilantro, chopped
1/4 tsp salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
3. On a baking pan with parchment paper, press mixture into small and thin round shapes. 6 should fit on a 13x18 baking pan.
4. Bake until edges are golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and cool.
6. Dip into soup or top with your favorite taco fillings!
We love them with our keto soups, find them all HERE