A hearty and healthy Keto Pizza, topped with crispy, woven bacon and melted mozzarella.Cooking Info
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
1 package thick cut bacon
1 pouch Proper Good Red Pepper & Meatball Soup, blended
1/2 lb crumbled sausage, cooked
1/4 c red onion, thinly sliced
1/4 c green pepper, thinly sliced
1/4 c black olives, sliced
8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 tsp dried parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. On a parchment paper lined baking sheet, place bacon into a weave by alternating pieces over and under each other. Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
3. Remove from the oven and cover with blended Proper Good Red Pepper & Meatball Soup.
4. Top with crumbled sausage, red onion, green pepper, olives and shredded mozzarella cheese.
5. Return to the oven for a remaining 15 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown. Top with dried parsley.