Looking for an on-the-go dish to complement your Proper Good meals? Enjoy this delightful combo of sweet and spicy! Prepped in foil packets, this dish can be cooked anywhere.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
4 Chicken Breasts, boneless and skinless, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
1 small Sweet Onion, chopped
2 cups Pineapple Chunks
(optional) 1 Jalapeno Pepper
1 - 2 tbsp. Brown Sugar
2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
1 tbsp. Flour
1/2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
Salt, to taste
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, soy sauce, crushed red pepper flakes, and a pinch of salt.
2. In a larger bowl, toss together the cut chicken and chopped vegetables, then add the soy sauce mixture to coat.
3. Cut the tin foil into four 12" long rectangles, then line the insides with a piece of parchment paper that is smaller than the tin foil piece.
4. Evenly distribute the marinated chicken and vegetables into the four prepared tin foil packets, then fold up the tin foil edges until sealed. Keep cold until ready to cook.
5. Preheat the grill to medium heat, then add the foil packets and close the lid. Cook for 8 minutes, then using tongs, flip the packets over to cook an additional 8-12 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked and the vegetables are tender. Enjoy!
Make it a meal! Pair with our Butternut Squash Soup.
Lauren from A Bright Moment Co created this amazing recipe!