Savory biscuits made our Butternut Squash Soup, flakey deliciousness that's perfect to dunk!Cooking Info
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
4 cups All Purpose Flour
1 tbsp. Baking Powder
1 tbsp. Chives, finely chopped
1/3 cup Parmesan, finely chopped or shredded
1/4 tsp. Salt
3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 package Proper Good Butternut Squash Soup (appx. 1 1/4 cup)
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, chives, and parmesan.
3. Add in the extra virgin olive oil, then use a fork to mix it together.
4. Add in the butternut squash soup, then mix until incorporated. On cleaned and floured surface, knead the dough 3-4 times. Roll out to 1/2"-3/4" thick using a 2 1/2" diameter cookie cutter.
5. Evenly distribute the biscuits on the prepared baking pan, about 1/2" space in between each. Lightly drizzle each biscuit with a little olive oil and a dash of flaky sea salt (optional).
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.