Layers of brie, honey, prosciutto & dried fruit... this scrumptious & colorful charcuterie board will be your new party trick!Cooking Info
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
2 Tbl olive oil
1 small wheel brie cheese
2 lbs raw store bought pizza dough
1/2 c dried fruit
1/2 c olives
6 oz parmesan cheese
8 oz assorted salami, prosciutto
1 sprig fresh rosemary
1/4 c honey
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Make a few rounds of aluminum foil. Wrap the wheel of brie in aluminum foil.
3. Spread olive oil on a baking sheet. Place brie and rounds of aluminum foil on an oiled sheet.
4. Roll out pizza dough on a floured surface, to the size of the baking pan.
5. Cover the foil rounds with the prepared pizza dough and stretch over the pan.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the dough is golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven and flip over onto a serving platter. Remove foil rounds and unwrap brie. Using the shapes created by the foil rounds, fill with dried fruit, olives, cheese and assorted meats. Sprinkle with fresh rosemary.
8. Drizzle with honey and serve with your favorite Proper Good Soups, the board is perfect for dipping!