Easy Butternut Squash Lasagne
Estimated time to read 1 minutes
Lasagne is an amazing comfort food, especially on cold winter nights! Try our wonderfully simple twist on a lasagne with a Butternut Squash sauce for a truly tasty, filling and comforting meal!
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
12oz - Alfredo Sauce
9oz - Lasagna Noodles
2 Cups - Sautéed Veggies of your choice
2 Cups - Shedded Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 Cup - Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
2. Boil lasagna noodles until al dente. Drain.
3. If you want to add veggies simply sauté veggies of your choice - we love onions, mushrooms, garlic, red peppers and zucchini.
4. Combine 1 pouch of Proper Good Butternut Squash Soup with 1 jar Alfredo sauce.
5. Place some sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
6. Put layer of lasagna noodles and top with cheese.
7. Continue layers of sauce, noodles and cheese - and veggies if you're adding in!
8. Place cheese on top layer and cover with foil.
9. Place in oven for 30 minutes, and then remove foil.
10. Bake for a remaining 10 minutes, until cheese is bubbling and golden brown.