This easy recipe is perfect for those busy, winter, weeknight dinners. Made with Proper Good's Cream of Chicken Soup, this dish is creamy, cheesy and full of flavor!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 large Spaghetti Squash
- 1 12-oz Proper Good's Cream of Chicken
- 2-3 tbsp. Thyme, chopped
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated or shredded
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sage Leaves (optional)
- Fresh Sage
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Using a sharp chef's knife, cut the very top and bottom of the spaghetti squash for easy slicing. Stand the spaghetti squash upright on a cutting board, then carefully cut down the center lengthwise to make two halves.
- Use a large spoon to scoop out the centers. Drizzle with olive oil, then season generously with salt and black pepper. Place face-side down the prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until the edge turning golden brown and can be easily pierced with a fork.
- Once cool to touch, fluff the insides with a fork, then add to a large bowl.
- Add in the cream of chicken soup, thyme leaves, and mozzarella cheese. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Evenly distribute the mix between the two spaghetti squash exteriors, then top with the shredded parmesan cheese.
- Broil until golden brown, about 1-3 minutes. Enjoy warm!