Lemon & Herb Cauliflower Rice
We've learned that a lot of people enjoy having rice with our soups! So we thought we'd make a low-carb cauliflower rice recipe to enjoy with them too :-) We particularly like this lemon & herb cauliflower rice with our Red Pepper & Meatball Soup...
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
2 Tbsp butter
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 head cauliflower, cut into florets and pulsed finely in food processor
1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
1/2 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Warm large saute pan over medium heat.
2. Melt butter in pan and then saute onion and garlic for a few minutes.
3. Combine pulsed cauliflower, lemon zest and juice, and Proper Good bone broth in the pan and reduce heat to low.
4. Cook on low until cauliflower is softened.
5. Remove from heat and add fresh parsley, salt and pepper.