Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Estimated time to read 1 minutes
A bite-sized cheesy & creamy appetizer that's perfect for the summer!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
1 8oz package mushrooms
2 tbs oil
1 8oz package cream cheese
1 tsp thyme
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
2. Clean mushroom and remove stems, set aside.
3. Finely chop mushroom stems.
4. In saute pan over medium heat, warm oil and cook chopped mushrooms, until softened.
5. Add the pouch of Proper Good Broccoli Cheese Soup, cream cheese, thyme, salt and pepper into the pan. Stir well to combine.
6. Fill mushrooms with prepared filling. Place on a baking sheet in the oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown on top.