Asian Chicken & Mushroom Lettuce Cups
Sautéed veggies & Asian notes make these Chicken & Mushroom cups delightful!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
2 tbs sesame oil
1/2 onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 inch fresh ginger, grated
1-2 chicken breasts, cut in small chunks
1 8oz package mushrooms, quartered
2 tbs oyster sauce
1 tbs soy sauce
1 head butter lettuce
1. In large saute pan or wok over medium heat, warm oil. Add onion, garlic, ginger and chicken. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
3. Pour in the pouch of Proper Good Chicken & Mushroom Soup, oyster sauce and soy sauce.
4. Bring to a simmer and combine well.
5. Place leaves of lettuce on a plate and top with chicken and mushroom mixture.