The perfect pasta dish, seasoned with pesto, and topped with grated parmesan cheese.Cooking Info:
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
Total time: 13 minutes
1 lb. Linguine Pasta, dry
12-oz container Basil Pesto
Fresh Arugula, for serving (optional)
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated or shaves, for serving
1. Cook the pasta until al dente, or according to package directions.
2. Drain the pasta, reserving 1/2 cup, then pasta return to pot.
3. Stir in the basil pesto until the pasta is evenly coated. Add the reserved pasta water as necessary to make a more creamy sauce.
4. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
5. Serve with grated parmesan and fresh arugula (optional).