In a rush in the mornings? This 5 minute omelet is filled with tasty veggies and shredded cheese, to nourish you before your busy day!
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
1 tbsp. Kefir or Milk
2 tbsp. Shredded Cheese
2 tbsp. of the following add-ins
- Scallions, chopped
- Parsley, chopped
- Tomatoes, diced
- Bell Pepper, diced (optional)
1. Spray an 8-oz microwave safe mug or cup with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Add the eggs and kefir, then whisk till one creamy color.
3. Add in the shredded cheese and add-ins. Stir to combine.
4. Microwave for 2 - 3 minutes.
5. For a fluffier texture, stir the eggs after 1 minute then return to the microwave to finish cooking.