Finished with your Proper Good Vegan Chili, and in need of a dessert? This simple, vegan recipe is s'more delicious than you can imagine!
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 30
Total Time 40
1 cup Brown Sugar, packed
3/4 cup Granulated Cane Sugar
1 cup All-Purpose Flour
1 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/2 cup Olive Oil
1/2 cup Water
4 tbsp. Ground Flax
2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1 tsp. Baking Power
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 cup Dairy-Free Chocolate Chips
5-6 Graham Crackers
1 1/2 cups Mini Marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 7x11" baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Make the flax egg by whisking together the water and ground flax in a small bowl. Set aside to thicken.
3. In a large bowl, stir together the olive oil, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
5. Fold the flour mixture into the olive oil bowl just until combined, then add in the chocolate chips.
6. In the prepared. baking pan, line the bottom layer with graham crackers. Add the brownie mixture on top of the graham crackers.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes, adding the marshmallows on top in the last 5 minutes.
8. Let cool in the pan for 15 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
Vegan? Enjoy some plant-based Proper Good meals for lunch & dinner.