A vegan twist on a dinner classic! A cheesy, veggie packed meal made with plant-based ingredients.Ingredients
1 package of noodles, cooked according to directions on package
1 pouch of Proper Good Tomato & Basil Soup
2 Tbl oil
1/4 c sliced mushrooms
1/4 c diced bell peppers
1/4 c diced onion
1/2 c chopped spinach
1 c shredded vegan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Boil noodles according to package directions and set aside.
3. In a large pan over medium high heat, add oil and vegetables. Saute for 2-3 minutes, or until softened.
4. Combine noodles, tomato soup, vegetables and 3/4 c shredded vegan cheese. Place in a baking dish. Top with remaining cheese.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown and bubbly.