Made with a bone broth base this classic Potato Leek Soup is thick, filling and scrumptious!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
2 Tbsp - Grass-fed Butter
2 - Leeks. chopped and rinsed
2 lbs - Russet Potatoes, diced and rinsed
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Melt butter in large pot over medium heat. Add leeks and saute until softened.
2. Add potatoes and water to cover. Bring to boil and cook until softened.
3. Remove most of the water and blend with an immersion blender.
4. Gradually add in bone broth to get desired thickness.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
We love this soup topped with bacon bits and chives!