Boo! Dunk these spooky, cheesy sandwiches into your Proper Good Red Pepper & Meatball Soup for a fun and flavorful meal!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
4 slices Bread
2 tbsp. Butter, divided, or Olive Oil
2 sliced Cheddar Cheese
1. Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
2. Generously butter one side of each slice of bread.
3. Layer the grilled cheese sandwiches with the slices of cheddar cheese, butter-side on the outside.
4. Using a sharp knife, carefully sliced into a ghost-like shape.
5. Place the grilled cheeses into the prepared pan. Grill until lightly browned, then flip to continue grilling on the other side until cheese is melted.
6. Serve warm with heated up Proper Good Red Pepper & Meatball Soup.
This recipe was crafted by the lovely Lauren at A Bright Moment Co.!