Featuring Proper Good's Quinoa & Brown Rice Blend, and with only 5 minutes of prep time, this Crispy Oven Baked Chicken makes for a delicious dinner.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
2 Chicken Breasts
1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
1/2 cup Fine Breadcrumbs
1/4 cup Flour
1 Egg, beaten
1 tbsp. Dried Italian Herbs
1 tbsp. Cooking Oil Spray
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
Proper Good's Quinoa & Brown Rice Blend, for serving
Green Beans, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Set out two bowls. In the first bowl, add the beaten egg. In the second bowl, mix the fine breadcrumbs, grated parmesan, flour, dried herbs, salt, and black pepper.
3. Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel. Toss the chicken breasts in the beaten egg, then transfer to the breadcrumb bowl to evenly coat.
4. Add the chicken to the prepared baking pan, then lightly spray with oil.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until fully cooked. Let rest for at least 4 minutes before slicing.
6. Serve with steamed green beans and Proper Good's Quinoa & Brown Rice Blend. Enjoy warm!