Collagen Rich Mash Potatoes
Estimated time to read 1 minutes
If you're looking for some Bone Broth love with your festive spuds... you're in the right place!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
2 1/2 pounds - Russet Potatoes
2 Tbsp - Grass-fed Butter
Salt & Pepper - to taste
1. Bring pot of salted water to boil.
2. Wash and peel potatoes, cut into large chunks.
3. Boil until soft - about 15-20 minutes, but check!
4. Pour out water and add butter.
5. Mash and slowly add Proper Good Chicken Bone Broth in 1/4 cup increments. 6. When mashed to desired consistency and thickness add salt and pepper to taste.