This recipe is truly simple & sweet! Enjoy this two ingredient fudge– it's sure to brighten your day.
Cook time: 5 minutes
Resting time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour 5 minutes
12.7 oz Lemon Curd
24 oz. White Chocolate Chips
Coconut Oil, for baking pan
1. Add the lemon curd and white chocolate chips to a large microwave-safe bowl.
2. Microwave for 90 seconds, until 3/4th of the chocolate is melted.
3. Let it rest for 3 minutes in the microwave.
4. Microwave for another 10-30 seconds to melt the remaining chocolate.
5. Pour the lemon fudge into an 8x8" baking pan lined with parchment paper and lightly greased with coconut oil.
6. Chill in the freezer for 1 hour or the fridge for 3-4 hours before slicing into 16 equal squares. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.